To our valued customers,
The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting us all. The situation is evolving and we are focused on the well-being and safety of our team and our customers during these challenging times. We are still taking new orders and shipping existing orders.
We have implemented elements of our Business Continuity Plan so we can continue to support our customers through this period of uncertainty.
We continue to monitor local and federal governments for public health and safety guidance and to ensure our plans and responses align with the latest advice.
As part of our response, we have taken the following steps:
- Cancelled all business travel
- Implemented a work-from-home policy
- Validated that our entire team has the necessary equipment and connectivity to continue to do their work effectively
- Implemented enhanced cleaning procedures within our warehouses
- Moved to video/audio conference calls for our internal meetings
As for shipments from our warehouse:
- We are still manufacturing and shipping orders with added enhancements to our process:
- A vigorous cleaning protocol for all surfaces that are regularly handled. This includes things like:
- Pallet jacks
- Doors and door handles
- We have set up separate packing stations where staff members are working more than the recommended 2 meters apart. Each team member has been provided with their own set of tools for packing and processing orders. These include:
- Tape guns
- Box cutters
- Stretch wrap
- Void fill (stuffing for boxes containing odd shaped items)
- Access to the warehouse is limited to only essential staff and transportation partners.
There may be delays in shipments as the pandemic affects the supply chain, our suppliers and our shipping partners.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. If you need to redirect your shipment, please try to contact us prior to your order shipping as it is difficult to redirect once it has shipped.
We will do our best to continue to support you and keep you updated as the situation progresses.
Good luck out there and stay safe,
The kul grilles Team