Account manager / Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a talented resource to support and optimize our organizations digital marketing programs and interact with our growing customer database. We are a North America wide successful eCommerce brand positioned for growth and we need a creative, self-motivated entrepreneurial person to join our team.
Your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part of driving our growth strategy, enhancing our relationship with our B2B customers and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns and relationship building strategies.
Ideal candidates for this role should be creative, innovative, have a strong understanding of eCommerce and online marketing, be well organized, an excellent writer and have strong communications skills. The ultimate candidate will be able to develop and deliver highly effective digital marketing campaigns, enhance customers experiences and relationships and deliver on digital objectives.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Strong understanding of eCommerce
- Interacting with some of the top luxury architects, builders and designers in North America (and eventually worldwide) to develop effective programs for retention
- Develop digital marketing strategies to attract and retain these top customers (we have over 2,000 satisfied B2B and 4,000 B2C customers in our database)
- Develop email marketing campaigns using tools like Klaviyo to increase repeat business
- Tracking campaign progress, developing various digital marketing materials, sourcing images and artwork and working with designers to create digital ad strategies and campaigns
- Active in Social Media, and an excellent understanding of Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, etc.
- Communicate trade programs to customers (Phone and email communication)
- Creating and managing mailing lists
- Editing marketing material
- Optimize SEO
- Experience in Shopify is a huge asset (our platform runs on Shopify)
- Experience with luxury brands and the architecture / building industry is a huge asset
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent
- Active on social media
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Highly organized
- Strong Microsoft Experience (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc)
- Project management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Very self-motivated and driven
Contact email@example.com for more information!
Examples of some of the incredible companies you will be interacting with!
MESH Design | Build